Thursday, November 28, 2013

And I'm vegetarian now! I'm so proud of me!

I was a very dogged carnivore for all my live. I love to cook, bake and eat delicious meals and pies. I'm good at cooking, people like my food. The meat taste was adorable and I couldn't imagine a dinner without it. Until now...

My sister is a vegetarian for three years. Earlier she almost didn't eat meat, because she didn't like it very much. But vegetarianism is not only the no meat diet, but this is definite lifestyle. My sister resigned from eating animals because of the wrongness that they don't diserve.

My motive is similar. I don't want to eat meat, wear furs and leater jacets, I would like to live ecological, so I started doing this. I'm so against consumerism and massive killing and also I tink that if I don't eat meat, I'm healthier and I'm filling amazing!

I started:

don't eat meat and soups wit meat - for ever
don't drink milk - is not healthy for adult and I don't need it. I prefer coconut milk added to the coffee.
don't eat honey - agave syrup is 3 times sweetier than sugar and has got a 5 times lower glycaemic index
don't eat mayonnaise - not healthy
don't consume sugar - not healthy
don't eat bread wit fake viamin c - ascorbic acid
don't consume gluten - you know why
planning  to not eat eggs
planning to not to eat cheese except mould cheese

eat fish and seafood - I'm pescovegetarian





And you... are you eating meat?
When you started to be a vegetarian and wy?

This is a photo of pancakes, which my boyfriend did to us for suppper.

No comments:

Post a Comment